Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Banking

Online banking is a great convenience. What I find really funny is that you enter your password and your pin, and then sometimes they will ask you a security question afterward, just to make sure it's really you. TD Bank asks you questions that you've already submitted the answer; like "what was the make and model of your first car" or "what is your father's middle name" or "your childhood friend's last name." It doesn't concern me that my best friend could probably easily answer all the security questions without thinking for more than 2 seconds, it concerns me that whoever breaks into my house and gets into my account can simply type the correct first letter to each answer and the answer will automatically appear in autocomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment