Thursday, September 10, 2009

facebook cancellation


I decided to end my use of facebook. I hope it lasts more than the few hours that have already past. Instead of thinking of mindless drivel to write on my status updates, I can think of mindless drivel to write in blog posts instead. And now I won't have to read posts from girls I went to middle school with about how their babies haven't taken naps that day and how they are so cranky. Hopefully this is a new day for me. Instead of the countless hours I have wasted looking at these inane posts and boring photo albums I can be doing something a little more worthwhile with my time. Even if it's reading that issue of Philadelphia Magazine I got three weeks ago that I haven't opened yet. Pretty much anything I do will be better than wasting my time on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment