Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's been a while....

Nothing that funny has been going on but I thought I thought of something funny the other day while playing softball in my work softball league.  So we are pretty much at the bottom of the barrel this year.  We haven't won a stinkin game yet, and last week was our best chance.  We were facing the only other team that hadn't had a win yet.  We were up probably 8 runs in the last inning and just fell apart. Ended up losing on a walk off double.  Anyway, there was this one kid on the other team who was pretty ripped.  He even had the cutoff shirt to go with it.  (I don't advise, muscles or not, to ever wear a cutoff shirt) I was thinking to myself, "ah, sun's out, guns out" but he was pretty pasty white.  I was thinking maybe he only breaks out his "guns" in an indoor range.

1 comment:

  1. pasty = no bueno.

    how is it that you guys stink every year? how can a team be so bad? even the bad news bears won...and they were terrible.

    ReplyDelete