Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Things that make you go Hmmm?

A few months ago I think I told you about the time my mom was over and she was identifying pop songs on the radio with relative ease and a matter of factness that surprised me.  Like "oh this is Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars."  Well, the other day she was listening to Lady Gaga again and I was like "seriously mom? you are listening to Lady Gaga?" and her response really surprised me.  She said she was listening to an interview with her and that she really liked what she had to say and that "she stood for something" and freedom of expression yadda yadda yadda and her songs were catchy.  Ok. Fair enough.  I agree.
But then I was cleaning out my dad's car yesterday and in the seat back pocket I found a Ke$ha cd.  Wow.  Nothing surprises me anymore.  Are my parents really cooler than I give them credit for?  

No comments:

Post a Comment