Friday, June 13, 2014

Vegans

I'll preface this post by stating that I have no qualms with vegans. Everyone is entitled to eat what they want, and I surely don't want anyone telling me what I should and shouldn't be eating.  But I will say that in my opinion, vegan is just a euphemism for pain in the ass. 
I think it would be interesting to go the opposite way and be a straight carnivore. Nothing but meat.  A meatatarian... Imagine going to the restaurant and saying "I have an 'anything but meat' allergy" and see what happens.  "well we have steak...chicken..." "okay, is that chicken breaded? I don't want any breading on that... is it fried? because I don't want to use any vegetable oil or corn oil or canola oil.. but you can fry it in chicken fat only." "excuse me, this steak has peppercorns on it... i specifically said i am against the unethical treatment of pepper plants. Was this marinated in soy? It can only be marinated in bacon grease."  There is a piece of parsley on my plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment