Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Psychics


I was walking down Walnut St. this afternoon, (for those of you who don't know, it's the street where my office is located. A main drag of sorts in the city) and this woman was handing out little fliers. I took one out of curiosity like I always do. It was for a psychic reading. Naturally I crumpled it up after I read the word "Psychic". How come these psychics don't use their powers to know that I was going to just throw that away in 2 seconds? If they were smart they would have watched me walk away and come running up and be like "I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO CRUMPLE THAT UP!" At least then their powers might have some credibility.
I didn't do a very good job on that sketch either, I know. I think she's got two sets of elbows. But upon closer inspection, it looks like she sees a snowman in her snowglobe. Gonna be a cold winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment