Thursday, February 3, 2011

Ready to make some paper


I realized how broke I was when I got paid on the first of this month and the next day I literally had 70 dollars to my name. Now, this isn't some sad sob story, and I'm not looking for any sympathy, but to put things into perspective, I can't even participate in my office Superbowl pick'em with a $5.00 entry fee. That's how bad it's gotten. To make things worse, I really needed a haircut... So I went to get my haircut yesterday and I think they had some recent beauty school graduates training there. Bunch of new young chicks that I've never seen and they just weren't as friendly as I am used to. No "hey, how you doing, I am so and so, I'll be washing your hair today... you want to follow me? Can I take your coat?" It was more "hi are you Mike? I'm gonna wash your hair." No "How you doin', can I take your coat?" So I sat there with my gigantic coat on my lap while she washed my hair. It wasn't at all awkward when I had the coat piled three feet high on top of me getting my hair washed. So I got my haircut..and they took my coat, but left my bag on the floor to get all hair all over it. But I really knew I was going to get a bad haircut when the girl asked me how I wear my bangs. My bangs? Seriously? Did you really just say my bangs? Uh, I am a MAN! I don't have f-ing bangs! Up? Down? HUH? Look, I just mess my hair up...pretty much the easiest hair to cut. Just do whatever. Just what you want when you're broke, shellin out 30 bucks to get a bad haircut. Alright back to the point of this... I have an ETSY page! Alright, it's just a start and has some bad photoshop, but you get the idea. And I have a shitton more sketches I can sell. Make great Valentines gifts for your girlfriends/boyfriends/wives/husbands/friends/mistresses. Help a brother out. and if you know me personally, don't buy anything through the site..i'll give you the "friend" discount. Pass it on! garlicisgood etsy site

2 comments:

  1. that kind of treatment wouldn't happen at luna.. just sayin. i mean the first thing we do is take your coat.. get you a drink.. you know how it goes. BTW, do you have a picture of your new bangs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. shit izze, this is awesome! i always loved your sketches. nice work, bro!

    ReplyDelete