Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Never fails


I like to think that I have a pretty good and diverse music collection. I have cool friends, what can I say. But I'll hand someone my ipod and say "just play whatever... it's all my music, so I am going to like it." They'll inevitably pick something like Miley Cyrus Party in the USA. I don't really have a problem with that. I mean, I do kinda like that song. Admittedly it was a guilty pleasure of mine. It's not like I am listening to it every few days or anything. Or they'll be like "damn..... you have a lot of Madonna, wtf!?" I mean, it's not like she didn't have a hundred hits. I'm sorry but if you have the Immaculate Collection you automatically have 40 Madonna songs. Just never fails that I'll hand someone my ipod and they pick out the three songs I would like least like to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment