Monday, November 22, 2010

Man, I feel like a man.


I don't have anything exceptionally funny to report, but that shouldn't be any different than usual. I just had a good weekend for a change. My TV is paid off, made some cash painting another neighbor's porch, so I finally had a weekend for myself for a change. Took the day off on Friday, went fishing with my buddy Kirb and caught a bunch of beasts. Saturday had some friends over, watched some football and ate some homemade meatball sandwiches. Went to a buddy and his girlfriend's apartment warming party in the city, Sunday played golf with my Pops and played pretty well, met Donald Trump. Had the whole family over for some fish dinner... Good weekend. Made me feel like a man doing man things, drinking beer, and providing for my family. Not really my own family, just felt good to be a provider...and a man. I mean will you look at that f-in fish?!

No comments:

Post a Comment