Monday, July 19, 2010

Faded Jeans


I am pretty sure the faded jean fad is either over or on its way out. I've never personally been a fan of the look on men or women. In this day and age it's almost impossible for a heterosexual male to find a decent pair of good looking jeans that actually fit. I don't know how many times I've tried on jeans at different stores where I can't get the jeans past my thighs let alone button them around my waist. Then again, I am kind of a fat ass, but not that much fatter than most guys I know. I'm convinced you gotta be gay or asian to fit into most men's jeans these days. But I am always amazed when I see the really faded thighs on jeans. I mean the really faded jeans. I think to myself,"wow man, that chick had a musta had shit ton of people sitting on her lap."

No comments:

Post a Comment