Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Art Show.


A few of my bad friends have been asking me about how the art show went. I only say bad friends because they didn't go. It went well. I mean there was that first 20 minutes when no one came through the door except my mom and my sister that I panicked, but that's like every party I've ever thrown. It was a pretty cool experience for me though, being my first solo show and all. After struggling mounting my frames on the brick wall by myself utilizing the few nails that were already in the walls, I managed. But I had a pretty good turnout of friends, friends of friends, and complete strangers. Unfortunately I didn't really take any pictures but here are some other people took (actually just one). I even made some money, so that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment