Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crazy people

You know that evangelist that is predicting the end of the world on May 21st? He's got all these like minded crazy people believing in him. I am just wondering what he does on that day. Is he just holed up somewhere anxiously hoping/waiting for something to happen? Is he sitting in a circle with other crazy people holding hands and sweating it out? Does he sleep the night before? And what happens the day after when nothing happens? Are his followers all like, "WTF man?! Dude, you told us the world was supposed to end?! WTF was that dude? You totally lied to us man! You probably don't even have any super powers. F-ing bullshit." I'm assuming to which his reply would be "I told you I'm sorry man. I guess my math was wrong. I must not have carried the one. What do you want me to do? I never said I was God. Jeez... Honestly I was just tryin' to get a million Facebook friends. Give me a freaking break! Look, didn't you get on TMZ like you wanted? So shut up! Seriously... you're being annoying."

No comments:

Post a Comment