Thursday, April 28, 2011

Can it be true?

Can it be true that all those email forwards you never forwarded could actually turn out to be real? Like if you followed the directions and forwarded that email to ten more people, your crush would realize at midnight that they actually have a crush on you? Maybe I did that once when I was 15. (I don't think she ever realized she liked me, or if she did, she never let me know) Luckily I don't get many emails like that anymore. Maybe I get one or two a year from my mom, but they are usually religious ones that I feel bad about not forwarding, but wind up not forwarding them anyway. But all those emails that said "if you don't forward this to ten people in the next ten minutes you will have bad luck for ten years with relationships" are probably real. My luck has been terrible lately. No prospects either. Should have just forwarded those emails... I'd have been a pimp by now writing books. "Mike, how do you do it? how do you have so much game?" "Well,I'm really kinda embarrassed to admit it, but it's really quite simple. I've been forwarding the shit out of those emails. Been getting a bunch of phone calls around midnight for the last few years. It's really incredible." Help a brotha out.

No comments:

Post a Comment