Thursday, August 25, 2011

Haircuts

I got a much needed haircut today and came up with a brilliant solution to make a lot of money and solve an age old problem. The problem, (and some of you may not think this is a big deal, and you would be right)but it would solve the age old problem of having to struggle through small talk with the person cutting your hair. I usually don't have a problem making small talk, but usually the small talk only lasts for 5 minutes. The small talk for someone cutting your hair lasts at least a half hour. A much harder task. Some salons have resorted to gimmicks like having a girl in a bikini cut your hair, which to me would just be really weird. And plus that wouldn't really solve the small talk problem. My idea would be to have a salon/barber that you would pay an extra five dollars just to have the stylist not talk. I am sure the stylist wouldn't mind the extra money and you could just sit there in peace. Mutually beneficial. Call it "Silent Styles" or "quiet cuts". Who wants to open the first branch with me?

1 comment: