Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Smart Phones


As far as phones go, I held out as long as I could. But these days you can either get a Zach Morris flip phone with a dot matrix green screen, or you can get the most souped up device to enter existence since the 1990 Honda Civic. And when you take the smartphone plunge you gotta go all in. I got the Cadillac of smartphones. The new Droid Incredible2. It lives up to its name. It's pretty incredible, not gonna lie. I couldn't keep my hands off it for the first night. Luckily, the novelty has worn off. I pretty much only do typical phone things on it, and haven't really fact checked anyone on it yet. As smart as smartphones are, this one's predicative text is not good at predicting words. It's really annoying. And you have to use two hands to type. My old phone learned words, this one doesn't. But the best part of owning a smartphone is that it forces you to unsubscribe to the 10 different daily emails you subscribe to but never really read.

1 comment: