Monday, March 1, 2010

I know I'm not the only one.


You know when you are working on your computer and you want to listen to a song a little louder, sometimes you have to go to that little speaker icon on your toolbar at the bottom of your screen? You have your itunes volume up to the max, but you know that maybe your other volumes aren't at their peak, so you use the speaker icon to max it out. You raise the volume up as loud as it can get, then you know that if you raise the "wave" to the max you will make it twice as loud. I know I'm not the only one who has no clue what the "wave" even means or does. And why do you have to raise the volume in four different locations these days? Itunes, the toolbar, the keyboard volume thing, and if you have external speakers you have to raise it there too. Next we are going to need a cable box to turn up the volume. But it'll be in high def, xsurround 4.0, 6250p,doubleback broadcast....for 30 bucks a month.

1 comment:

  1. This is why I go into my system volume control and jack up everything as the default. This way, you control the volume in only the sound generating application.

    K.I.S.S.

    ReplyDelete