Monday, March 7, 2011

New Years Resolutions


Last year I made a list of about 30 or 40 things I wanted to accomplish in the new year. I may have been a little too ambitious, but I ended up accomplishing maybe half of the things I said I was going to do. (believe me, the list was way too ambitious. Half sounds bad but it wasn't as bad as it sounds) This year I revised my list with some new things, and some of the same old things that I didn't accomplish last year. It's still ambitious but much more reasonable, and I am determined to do them all. I think everyone should try it. It works when you write them down and have to look at them everyday. Last weekend I saw two musicals! In one weekend! Doesn't sound that exciting to most of you, I know, but I wanted to see at least two musicals this year and I accomplished it in the same weekend. That part is kind of disappointing, but I can still see more later in the year. I know what you guys are thinking too, "mike joined a gay gym, and now he's going to musicals? WTF?!" All I can say is, that I am very secure with myself. Anyway, I also went to a pretty sweet singing competition last Wednesday. One of our clients is the Ogontz Avenue Revitalization Corp. and they are holding an american idol style competition for their jazz fest in June. Took this sweetass picture there.

No comments:

Post a Comment