Thursday, March 24, 2011

Results


It's not often that I can say that I have done something good fitness wise. I can joke about the gym all I want, but I just want to throw this out there that it's officially been over one year that I have consistently gone to the gym. Haven't missed more than two days in one week all year. Actually that's not true, one week I missed all week because I was on vacation...BUT I RAN THOSE DAYS! Anyway, I just want to gloat a little. I have run the Haddonfield Adrenaline 5k for the last three years in a row; Once as a large fatass, once as a medium fatass, and now once as a lighter fatass. Let me just say I have cut some serious time off my miles in the last three years. I'm effin proud of myself. Admittedly I was huffin the last mile this year but whatever, it was windy.. check out the results. Oh, and please note what place I finished. Yeah it doesn't sound good but just think how good everyone else had to be to beat me. Running 3.2 miles in under 20 minutes is ridiculous no matter how old you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment