Tuesday, September 6, 2011

College Football


I'm not a big fan of college football, I just couldn't ever really get into it. I like football, just not really into college football, and I'm definitely not into it when it interferes with baseball season. I guess having a terrible high school football team and a terrible college team has something to do with my dislike. But I was thinking the other day that it would be fun to have an online university football league. I'm not talking about fantasy football. I am talking like real online universities playing each other like University of Phoenix vs Strayer University. And get people who actually virtually attend these schools play each other. Either in real life or Madden style with computer players. 11 dudes on tv with their playstation 2 controllers playing online football.

No comments:

Post a Comment