Wednesday, February 17, 2010

observations


I've never really said "I think this orange juice has gone bad." It could be in the refrigerator for 2 months opened and I might say it's old but it always tastes the same. Same with bananas. (unfortunately I had to think of that Gwen Stefani song to remember how to spell bananas...shittt is bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!) You might get a banana that isn't ripe yet or that is too ripe, but if it's in that sweet spot in between, they pretty much all taste exactly the same. It's not like an apple where it can be mealy, not juicy, not crispy. Or an orange can have no taste or be pulpy. Bananas are pretty consistent across the board. Cashews...I don't think I have ever seen a cashew in it's shell, on a tree, or in the ground. Don't really have a clue how it grows or where it grows. You'd think after eating them for the past 25 some years I would have learned that.

No comments:

Post a Comment