Monday, August 2, 2010

Twitter announces 20 billionth tweet.


I heard this weekend that Twitter celebrated their 20 billionth tweet. So, in summation it could be said that in the past few years, the world has said 20 billion ridiculously stupid things in 140 characters or less. I found an article talking about the 20 billionth tweet which may as well have been written by The Onion. I guess people were interested to see what the 20 billionth tweet actually was.
"The Twitter message was sent at 3:44pm GMT by "GGGGGGo_Lets_Go," a graphic designer in Tokyo who works at an advertising agency, according to the user profile. The message was part of a conversation that appeared to be a comment about a third party that had come online and onto Twitter."
And later the same guy posts, "It looks like I posted the 20 billionth tweet. I'm getting replies from people all over the world. It's scary. What are the chances? Maybe I'm going to die. Is it more amazing than winning the lottery? I thought it was a joke," he said in another Twitter message moments later.
Nah dude, you are still a loser and you are definitely going to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment