Thursday, July 14, 2011

Deodorant


I am pretty sure most people are just like me; Once you find a deodorant that keeps your pits dry, you pretty much stick to it forever. I think I have been using the same kind of deodorant for the past 10 years and have no plans on switching. It's way too risky. You don't want to get sweaty pits, you don't want to have that strong baby powder smell from ten feet away, you don't want to smell like a woman etc., you just aren't sure if the roller ball is going to cut it, aren't sure if the white bar is going to get all caught up in your arm pit hairs, and you're pretty sure the gel is just going to make you have wet pits as soon as you put your shirt on. I remember when I was in middle school I was always getting sweaty pits. When life was turning up the heat, Degree was just not doing anything. I was in the computer lab in 8th grade and it was freezing as most computer labs are. Everyone was shivering and I was also freezing my ass off, but I was pittin out in my hypercolor sweatshirt. I had to tell everyone I was hot just because I had sweaty pits.

I guess it could be worse, imagine you are the dude in the picture. Not only do you have sweaty pits, you are the second Google image result for sweaty pits.

No comments:

Post a Comment