Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wallets


Not sure when this was cool, or if it ever really was cool, but I don't understand people who wear those wallets with a chain attached to it. I have a friend who I deem as a pretty respectable guy but he has his wallet on a chain. Puts him down a peg in my book. Are people really losing or dropping their wallets all that much that they need to chain it to their belt loops? And doesn't that make it easier for someone to steal your wallet? Can't they just grab the chain and rip it off? Didn't anyone ever tell them, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link? Pretty sure your belt loop is the weakest link. I can't see the reasoning with it. I can see it if you want to seem like a 13 year old. If that's what you are going for, I think that's the easiest way to achieve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment