Friday, July 29, 2011

Jay-Z


I used to like Jay-Z but man, he hasn't done anything good in at least the last five years. Like this song for example, it could have been good until he ruined it. Alicia Keys does all the good parts. I remember driving somewhere listening to this when it first came out and I just started saying random sentences over the Jay-Z parts and I am pretty sure my song made more sense than his. Try it. Just play this and say random stuff and just have the tone of your voice go up and down like his. "I went to NEW york, and we was like this is WAY cool, and I went to the HO-tel and they was like, WE ALL BOOKED, and i was like AWWWW schucks, I wanted some PEA-nuts... " WELCOME TO NEWWWW YORKKKKK CONCRETE JUNGLE WHERE DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment